IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PRIVACY AND COOKIES
LoveEverything.com Limited ("We", "Us", "Our") operates the websites loveinc.com, loveincorporated.com, lovefood.com, loveexploring.com and loveproperty.com (which will be referred to in this policy as "The Websites").
We take the issue of privacy very seriouslyand are committed to protecting and respecting our users' privacy. This privacy and cookie statement sets out our current data processing practices, explaining how we use any personal data we collect about you when using our services. If you have any queries or concerns regarding these practices, you should contact us.
For the purposes of the United Kingdom’s Data Protection Act 1998, LoveEverything.com Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company registration number: 07255787 and having its registered office at Ground& Mezzanine Floors, White Collar Factory, Old Street Yard, London EC1Y 8AF, is the data controller in relation to the personal data you disclose at loveinc.com, loveincorporated.com, lovefood.com, loveexploring.com or loveproperty.com.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Registration: When you register on any of The Websites, we ask for your email address and we usually also capture your IP address at the time you register. We will also ask for additional information (such as your name and date of birth).
- Optional services: On occasion, We may also ask you for other personal information in connection with surveys, sweepstakes or other promotional offers running on our site but your participation in these features is purely voluntary.
- Information automatically tracked: While on our site, we automatically log certain information about how you're using our site. This information may include the URL that you just came from, your IP address and the pages you visit while on our site and also computer and connection information such as what browser and operating system you’re using.
- Tracking information: We engage the services of third party analytics providers to track and analyse usage and volume statistical information from our users and visitors to our website.
We may also place a cookie, web beacon or pixel on pages on our site, or those of our advertisers and partners. This enables us to record in our server logs that a specific user ID has visited a particular page. This data allows us to analyse and determine our audience's behavioural characteristics, which helps us to optimise our site, advertisement placement, and marketing focus.
If your browser is set up to accept them, we also use a feature known as a cookie. Cookies contain bits of information that websites transfer to your computer's hard drive for record keeping purposes. Cookies can make the web more useful by storing information about your preferences on a particular site such as ours.
To find out how cookies are used at The Websites please read our LoveEverything.com Cookies Guide.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
More customised service: we collect personal information to provide you, the site user, with the best and most-personalised web experience possible and to provide our advertisers with an efficient means to reach the right audience. In short, by knowing a little about you we can deliver more relevant content and advertisements to you while at our website and thus, provide you with a more efficient, customised and seamless experience when using our service.
Internal research: Cookies and the other information we automatically track are used to help us better understand how our audience uses our site as well as for internal research on users' demographics and interests. Each browser accessing any of The Websites is given a unique cookie which is then used to determine usage patterns, and to help in targeting content and ads based on user interests.
To contact you: We may email you about our various products and services, or other products and services we feel may interest you. If you would rather not receive these communications, please adjust your email subscription via your account settings. There is also a link at the bottom of each newsletter which will allow you to unsubscribe yourself, or alternatively you can contact us and we will help you.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
We do not give, rent, lend or sell individual information to any third party for marketing purposes. Furthermore, we will not disclose any information about individual users, except as described below:
- LoveEverything.com Group Limited Companies We may disclose information to Lovemoney.com Financial Services Limited and other entities which are subsidiaries, parent companies or otherwise in common ownership with LoveEverything.com Limited. LoveEverything.com Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of LoveEverything,com Group Limited.
- In addition, we employ the services of third parties to aid us in certain aspects of our operations (such as the distribution of our email products or conducting a survey for us). Depending on the services performed, some of these providers may be provided with user information. These contractors would be subject to data protection and confidentiality agreements which limit their use and disclosure of all information they obtain through their relationship with LoveEverything.com Limited to LoveEverything.com Limited -related business only, consistent with this policy.
- LoveEverything.com Limited community: On The Webdites you are publicly identified by your user or screen name. If you choose your full name as your username, you have voluntarily disclosed that information to LoveEverything.com Limited community. Similarly, any information you provide in your public profile is for public consumption. The same is true for any personal identifiable information (such as an email address) you include in any online comments.
- Current or prospective advertisers/partners: We only provide aggregate, non-identifiable information to our current and prospective advertisers and business partners. For example, we might tell advertisers that we have 120,000 registered members in Metropolis, but we won't tell them that Superman is one of them, and we won't tell them that his email address is email@example.com.
- Legal requests: LoveEverything.com Limitedmay disclose your personally identifiable information to protect the rights and property of LoveEverything.com Limited as well as to comply with any applicable law or valid legal process. This includes, but is not limited to:
- requests by government agencies: we will disclose any information we have in our possession to law enforcement or government officials in response to any inquiry or investigation or if in our sole discretion, we believe it is necessary or appropriate in connection with any investigation or activity that is or may be illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability
- disclosures we are legally required or entitled to make under any enactment, rule of law or by the order of a court
- Business Sale: In the event that LoveEverything.com Limitedsells any business or assets to a third party, we may disclose your personal information to the prospective purchaser.
LoveEverything.com Limited is committed to protecting your personal information. All information that you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Access to any personalised area of the site is password-protected for your privacy and security. While we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
What does all this mean? Just as in the real world, you must protect yourself. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and/or any account information. If you need to change your password, please sign in to the site, go to your personal settings (the link is top-right of any page) and then make the necessary changes.
If you register with any of The Websites or sign up for or buy any of our products or services, we will send you information about our various products and services, or other products and services we feel may interest you. Only The Websites will send you these notices. If you would rather not receive these communications, please adjust your email subscription via your account settings. There is also a link at the bottom of each newsletter which will allow you to unsubscribe yourself, or alternatively you can contact us and we will help you.
EACTIVATING YOUR ACCOUNT OR EDITING YOUR INFORMATION
You have the ability to edit your information and preferences at any time, including whether you want us to contact you about our various products and services. If you would rather not hear from us, please adjust your email subscription via your account settings. There is also a link at the bottom of each newsletter which will allow you to unsubscribe yourself, or alternatively you can contact us and we will help you. If you want to correct or change the information in your profile, or any other information we have about you, please go to your profile page and make any changes there, or alternatively contact us for instructions as to how to do what you want. If you want to change your email address for delivery of your email subscriptions or unsubscribe, please adjust your email settings or contact us.
OTHER DATA PROCESSORS
Many of our advertisers or partners, such as brokerages and merchants, link from our site to areas on their own sites where they sell their own goods and services. If you follow these links from our site to theirs, you should be aware that these other sites have their own privacy and data processing practices. LoveEverything.com Limitedhas no responsibility or liability for these independent policies. For more information regarding a site and its privacy policies, check that site.
USERS AGED 16 AND UNDER
If you are aged 16 or under, please get your parent/guardian's permission beforehand whenever you provide personal information to The Wesbites. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
LoveEverything.com Limited may amend this privacy statement from time to time. If we make any substantive changes to this policy, we'll announce it on our site.